Skip to main content

Author's Choice

Read the following four blogs to learn more about the author and his interests. Continuing the Legacy An Incubate-eee ee Being a Reporter at the International Press in the Model United Nations Happy New Year 2078

समुन्नत राष्ट्रका लागि प्राविधिक शिक्षा - ExamTime Essays

समुन्नत राष्ट्रका लागि प्राविधिक शिक्षा - ExamTime Essays


Words Count: 197

अहिले विश्वव्यापीकरणकाे युग चलिरहेकाे छ । एक राष्ट्रले अर्काे राष्ट्रलाई पञ्छ्याउनका निम्ति सबै सम्पन्न, समृद्ध र समुन्नत बन्ने बाटाेमा तत्पर छन् । यस्ताे प्रतियोगाात्मक दाैरमा नेपाललाई समुन्नत राष्ट्रमा परिणत गर्न प्राविधिक शिक्षाकाे अह्म भूमिका रहन्छ ।

नेेेेेेेपालमा अझैसम्म किसानहरू परम्परागत रूपमा जीवन गुजारा गर्ने गरेेेेेका छन् । साथै उनीहरूले साे पेेेेसााकाे माध्यमले धेरै आम्दानी पनि नहुने भएकाले मानसहरू डाक्टर, पााइलट, वैज्ञानिक, इत्यादि जस्ता प्राविधिक क्षेेत्रमा लाग्ने गरेका छन् ।

प्राविधिक शिक्षा भनेकाे अहिलेका आधुुुुुनिक र वैज्ञानिक कार्यक्षेत्रमा चाहिने शिक्षा हाे । यसले शिक्षा र सीपका साथसाथै जीवनाेपयााेगीी गुणहरू सिकाउँँछ । एउटा देश समुन्नत हुनका लागि त्यहाँका स्वास्थ्य, शिक्षा, सञ्चार, सुरक्षा जस्ता आधारभूत कार्य पुुुुुुुगेेेेकै हुनुपर्छ । अनि बल्ल त त्यहाँ शान्ति, सुुुख र चयन सीर्जना हुन्छ । जसकारण त्यहाँ उन्नतिका नयाँ नयाँँ खुुुड्किला पार हुँदै जान्छन् ।

के डाक्टर, वैज्ञानिक, आदि नभएका भए अहिलेे काेे याे विकास सम्भव थियाेे त ? प्राविधिक शिक्षा राष्ट्रलाई जाेड्ने कडी पनि हाे । यसैका लागि हरेक राष्ट्रमा थुप्रैै त्यस्ता विद्यालय, कलेजहरू पनि बनाइएकाा छन् ।

निष्कर्षमा, समयकाे बेगसँगै हामीले हरेेेक पाइला अघि चाल्नुपर्छ । अहिलेकाे माग नै प्राविधिक पेसा रहाेकाले प्राविधिक शिक्षाकाे आदान प्रदानमा ध्यान दिन अत्यन्तैै जरुरी छ । यसाे गरेेेेमा एक राष्ट्र सुुुुखी, आत्मनिर्भर र समुन्नत बन्न सक्छ ।

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Continuing the legacy ...

Dear Atith,  Greetings from Glocal Teen Hero. Congratulations! You have been selected as the “Top Six Finalist” of Golchha Group presents Glocal Teen Hero Nepal 2023. Your work and contribution to society have raised us to have you on the list of “Top 6 Finalists” as an Early Change Maker from across the Nation. I opened my email to read that I had been selected as the top six finalists from a pool of 681 applicants who had applied to Glocal Teen Hero Nepal 2023. To learn that I was among the six teenagers who have had a remarkable impact on their societies was an extremely happy surprise. I had never been that happy in the previous couple of years. As I read the email, my body trembled, heartbeats raised, and I could no longer sit down. I jumped out of excitement. I rushed to my phone to call my family. Quickly, I opened the video calling application and rang a call. My parents didn't receive it. The adrenaline rush couldn't hold me back from voice-calling my mom on the phone....

My Country - Nepal | Short Essay/ Speech for Children

  My Country: Nepal ' Unity in Diversity' defines my country. Located between two of the biggest countries in the world China and India, my country Nepal, is geographically smaller and a landlocked country. Nonetheless, eight of the highest peaks of the world lie here, Light of Asia, Gautam Buddha was born here, the highest peak of the world, Mt.Everest lies here. Also, 10 of the UNESCO's World Heritage Sites lie within this small country. Nepal is a historically, biologically, and spiritually a unique country in the world. Though, Nepal's current geographical area is 1,47,516 sq.km., the Greater Nepal in 1804 was much bigger than what we have right now. Another surprising fact, yet a matter of pride is that we have never been the colony of foreign powers. So, we have never celebrated the Independence Day. Geographically, our country is divided into three landforms: Mountain, Hilly an...

An Incubate-eeeeeee

Getting accepted into Incubate Nepal Before I begin, let me ask you, “Did you know that I was accepted to the cohort of Incubate Nepal 2023?”. Most of you would say, “No!”; leaving a few who had messaged me to learn about my application status. Everyone knows this still, I am emphasizing it, “The public does not know your achievements unless you share them.” What conclusion can you draw from this? Well, if you want to keep something private, just don’t share it on social media. That’s all! Moral lessons apart, how would you react if your application was reviewed by a Harvard alumnus and received a mail stating that you have been shortlisted for the interview process? Awesome? Would you jump out of excitement? It’s totally normal to get overwhelmed in these situations, isn’t it? So, I consider myself abnormal. I didn’t react much to hearing the decision. Perhaps, it could be because the decision was sent in the morning and not at midnight. Had it ...